Step 1: Data gathering
Step 2: List hypotheses
Step 3: Wireframe test designs
Step 4: Implement design
Step 5: Was the hypothesis correct?
Three-quarters of companies surveyed by Optimizely say experimentation improved digital revenues by over 5%.
Microsoft’s Bing has used online experiments to boost revenue over time by 10% to 25% a year.
companies the spend more than 25% of marketing budgets on CRO are twice as likely to enjoy higher conversion rates.
In the first year of our CRO partnership Kennedy Blue saw an increase in e-commerce conversion rate of 8.34% and increase in revenue by 62%.
CRO Podcast Series
All the best CRO strategies our agency has learned wrapped up in these four episodes.
Ep 11: 4 Steps To A Successful A/B Test
Did you know that a CRO expert can easily pinpoint 50 to 150 problems on a website or mobile app? You can’t attempt to fix all your problems at once, so how should you…
Ep 10: The Definitive List of Tools You Need for Conversion Rate Optimization
In this episode, we break down all the tools you need for a successful conversion rate optimization program for your business. We will cover everything from strategic…
Ep 9: Five Essential Components of your CRO Data Strategy
The cornerstone to any successful CRO program is having the right data strategy, but what does that look like? In this episode we are talking about what your data strategy…
Ep 8 The Ultimate CRO Checklist - How Every Business Should Approach Conversion Optimization
How To Approach Conversion Rate Optimization As a Business: How do you convert more website visitors into customers? Is your revenue not scaling with your ad spend…
Up to 100X ROI
20k tests in 10 years
60+ current clients
Request a free CRO strategy session
Together let’s review your current CRO goals and challenges , and map out a game plan for growth.
What is CRO?
When should you start with conversion rate optimization?
What is a good conversion rate?
How to calculate conversion rate?
To calculate the conversion rate, divide the total number of conversions by the total number of visitors and multiply the result by 100.
For example, if you have 100 visitors to your website and 10 of them make a purchase, the conversion rate would be 10%.
100 visitors / 10 conversions = 10% conversion rate.
How to improve conversion rate?
1. Improve the usability of your website. Make sure navigation is clear, checkout is easy, and images and text are well organized.
2. Optimize your website for mobile. More and more people are using their phones to shop online, so ensure your website is optimized for mobile.
3. Offer incentives. Offer discounts or free shipping to encourage customers to make a purchase.
4. Target the right audience. Make sure you’re targeting the audience most likely to convert to customers.
5. Improve your website design. Keep your design modern, clean, and engaging.
6. Leverage social proof. Adding customer reviews and testimonials to your website can help build trust and encourage customers to purchase.
7. Make sure your website loads quickly. No one wants to wait for a website to load, so make sure yours is optimized for speed.
8. Streamline the checkout process. Make sure the checkout process is easy and secure for customers.
9. Test different messages. Try different messages and headlines on your landing pages to see which ones work best.
10. Use retargeting ads. Retargeting ads can help bring customers back to your website and help increase conversion