To export a gif from Figma, follow these steps:
- Open the Figma project that contains the design you want to export as a gif.
- Select the frame or frames that you want to include in the gif. You can do this by clicking and dragging your mouse to create a selection box around the desired content, or by holding down the “Shift” key and clicking on each individual frame that you want to include.
- With the desired frames selected, go to the “File” menu and select “Export.”
- In the export window that appears, select “GIF” from the “Format” dropdown menu.
- Adjust the export settings as desired. You can choose the size of the gif, the quality, and whether or not to include a transparent background.
- Click “Export” to save the gif to your computer.
Note: To use the GIF Export plugin mentioned in the provided link, you will first need to install it from the Figma plugin marketplace. To do this, go to the “Plugins” menu in Figma and select “Browse all plugins.” Search for “GIF Export” and click “Install” to add it to your Figma account. Once installed, you can access the plugin from the “Plugins” menu.
Download the plugin here.