REBRAND / UX & UI
Product Development For AI-Powered Fintech App Hope the Money Bot
Digital Dames was challenged with the task of product development expansion & rebranding for the artificial intelligence fintech tool – Hope the Money Bot. The client wanted to improve user experience and create a personality around the tool, like you see with companies like Geico, making it feel more accessible and trustworthy.
Our branding approach was “how can we make Hope, an AI chatbot, feel more human”?
- Branding/Marketing Strategy
- User Interaction & Experience Design
- Systems Design & API Data Mapping for Partner Integrations
Aiming to help everyday Americans break the poverty cycle, the mobile chatbot offers a variety of amazing features that help users to spend wisely, save more and build wealth using their trademarked AI-powered technology backed by behavioral science.
- Character design and branding
- Visual identity and architecture redesign
- Onboarding sequence strategy and redesign
- Menu and content restructure
- Smart AI Chat Bot API Integration Mobile Coach
- Bill Fixers API Integration
- Lifecents API Integration
- Yodlee bank account API Integration
Conversion rate for new user account signups
New user checklist onboarding completion
Bank account connection conversion rate
Phase 1: How Does A Project Start?
Product Analysis, competitive research and strategizing new flows for enhancing user experience.
“I have had the pleasure of working with Digital Dames for years and I have been nothing but impressed with the level of professionalism, detail, organization for analytical thinking.
I have tried several other firms in my more than 15 years in business, but they are by far the most effective and efficient, the best! I would be happy to provide more specific details if you need, but I would highly recommend the team at Digital Dames.”